View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #372
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by starhu View Post
With some books it doesn't do it, instead it makes the Png-s in a temp directory e.g. C:\docume~1\joe\locals~1\temp\pdfread-vkmsrq

I noticed that if I set only a few pages then it works.

What can it cause this?
If you want I can send you a pdf file to test it.

Thank you
When PDFRead doesn't finish properly, it opens up the temp folder and you can see how far it got. My guess is that there is a corrupt/unrecognizable page somewhere after the 'page range' that works. That's why it can complete for that 'page range', but not for the entire pdf.

Try re-saving the pdf, perhaps using a lower compatibility like PDF 1.4.

Also, try to eliminate JPEG2000 images if the are in that pdf file.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote