View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
This is because of the necessity for extra formats (which includes KePub) to be defined in the driver. The use cases for the conversion plugin are quite limited, but there were people asking for it. And I was interested in seeing if I could do it, which is partly how the driver plugin got started The other part being that I use calibre and I didn't like that Kobo wasn't giving me the best experience they could, so I decided to try to make non-Kobo books be as good as Kobo books. I like to think I've mostly succeeded (and in some areas, done better) but I'm a little biased

As you've already discovered, for what you want the driver plugin is your only option.
I knew there was something I forgot this week. I meant to add kepub as a format for the main driver. I'll do it this week.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote