View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #28
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Anybody know what the maximum value is for

[PowerOptions]
AutoOffMinutes=60

I've tried 1440 (24 hours), but it changes back to 60. I've just tried 900 (15 hours), and the UI changed back to 15 mins (weird), but so far, my Glo has only gone to sleep after 15 mins, not off. So it MIGHT be working, I don't know.

I'm extra uncertain because, when I set page refresh to 20 (see below), the UI says "OH THE HUMANITY!" instead of going back to 6, and it does actually only page refresh every 20 pages.

[Reading]
numPartialUpdatePageTurns=20
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote