View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
RotAnal
Connoisseur
RotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Autoeject on getting Calibre list of books

Dear Sirs,
I have noticed that after connecting the M92 Boox device to Calibre, while run "getting list of books on device" background job, M92 invariably disconnects (somewhat like autoeject) after about 5 min as read in the job running time. Of course I get error (at about 50% job completion ) and this prevents any sync and useful work. Moreover, in order to get device connected one more time, I have to turn the device off and on again, which is rather annoying.
Finally, I noticed that that "timeout" does not depend on Power Manager settings and it has something to do with file transfers, because w/o Calibre, M92 keeps tight to my notebook, while whenever I look in the M92 SD card, I soon get device disconnection.
Any suggestion? Is there any setting to be changed by me?
Thanks so much for your possible help.
RotAnal is offline   Reply With Quote