View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 04:19 PM   #63
rantoie
Enthusiast
rantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of lightrantoie is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kobo aura hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
So I've added the FullBookPageNumber to the Feature Settings for my Kobo Aura HD, and while it works perfectly (in terms of displaying page x of xxx for the entire book instead of page x of xx for the current chapter), it seems the page number update freezes my Aura HD when the book is first opened, or when I open a different book and then go back to the original book I was reading.

Is this a known or common problem with this feature? I really like the feature, but the freezing issue that comes with it, not so much!

I notice that the books load slower now that I've enabled this option.... but oddly I don't see a difference in the page numbering. Before I got full book page numbers, so maybe this is now a default in 3.1.1?
rantoie is offline   Reply With Quote