View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 01:58 AM   #4
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
waht frustrates em is that series disaplys alwasys to 2 decimatl places.
so books 1- 5 get same treatment as books 1-50 in method 1.
& yes I've wanted 1-50 for imported PDFs of truefire guitar lessons stuff - they do 50 blahblahblah licks collections. they sell as video + 50 sepparate PDF pages but I merge them into one book trhen I can use 1.50 sensibly.

but back to omnibus of stories 1-5. that has to go in as 1.05, or my preference of 101.05.

(keeping the 1.5 style for when an author releases a short story that logically occurs between main volumes 1 & 2 - which does happen )
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote