View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 11:31 PM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Best option is using epubsplit. I have been using it for omnibuses and even short stories now if a ss collection has stories falling in different times between books.
As far as spin offs go I usually use hierarchical series that way I can have all the books in one series but divided by sub series. Depending on how the series timelines go I either use the number after . period for the numbering of sub series and the number before the period for the timeline.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote