View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 09:40 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Accessing Library From a different PC Possible?

I have a question. I keep my Calibre Library on my passport drive which is plugged in to my Desktop. I currently do not have access to my desktop because my husband has claimed it. It's Windows Vista so it's old.

I have a laptop which is Windows 10 so I thought I asked if there be any issues. I was wondering if there was a way through my home network if I make my passport a shared drive if I could run Calibre on my laptop but access my libraries that are on the external drive connected to my desktop.

I'm concerned about compatibility issues being two different versions of Windows. There would never be two instances running. He never lets me use the desktop. He has his own limited account and no Calibre access.

Is doing this possible?

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote