View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 10:23 AM   #18
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
It happened on a Saturday. A few years ago I left my purse with over 300 Irish punts on the back seat of the bus while returning from town. I had only stepped off the bus when I realized what happened and panic stations set in. I knew the bus terminus was only 2 miles away and happened to be on the grounds where I worked. I hailed a taxi and explained what happened. The taxi driver drove me to the terminus, but unfortunately no purse had been handed in. I was very kindly driven home and the driver would not let my neighbor pay him. I however insisted he give me his contact details. I was only home a short while when I opened the door to a work colleague, whom I knew by sight only and to say the usual “hello” to. We had passed each other when I was leaving the bus and she was entering the bus. We had exchanged a brief “hello”. Fortunately for me, she ended up sitting in the same seat as I and found my purse. She flatly refused any reward. I sent gift card to my lovely taxi driver.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote