View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 10:51 AM   #108
rtiangha
Evangelist
rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
I might be able to patch nickel to re-read the series metadata on import, but I'm not totally certain if it's possible yet.
Now THAT would be awesome. Or a standalone daemon that monitors nickel for when it does its import then kicks in using the same logic nickel does to determine which books are new and rereads them could work too.

One thing I noticed is that seriesmeta will scan through hidden directories. I know that the logic changed in newer firmwares for nickel to read through hidden folders too, but would it be possible to have a command switch to enable or disable that ability in seriesmeta? It seems inefficient to do if someone is storing epubs in hidden folders to be used in Plato or koreader never intending for it to be used in nickel (in my case, it's problematic epubs that choke nickel, like some Delphi Classics collections).
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote