View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 12:34 PM   #112
rtiangha
Evangelist
rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by konstantinus View Post
I can’t answer now about the time of the scan - I cleaned the device, the number of books - in different ways, from 200 to 2000.
I've got 12,000 and a 2.2GB Kobo database running on a 32-bit Intel Clovertrail Atom machine and it takes forever, lol. It's a special CPU that executes slightly differently, I believe, and most of it seems to be CPU bound so that probably explains it.
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote