View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 10:55 PM   #11
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxall View Post
Is there a way to make Calibre read these files as kepubs in a native way, in order to avoid a new and unneeded conversion when I send them to the Kobo device?
The last time I converted a batch of epubs using kepubify, I renamed the files from .kepub.epub to .kepub and then dropped them on the epubs' entries in calibre. This is a manual process and worked for testing but it's not something I would want to do on a large scale.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote