View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 06:51 AM   #8
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Just a question though, the font size for kepub is much, much, much smaller compared to epub on my Libra H2O so if I read books in different formats, I need to adjust the font size.
FYI. Since I made that post you quoted, there is now another option you could use.

I don't know whether you're a kobopatch user but, if so, there's a patch available which will equalise the font-sizes in epub and kepub at the device level without needing to adjust font-size in each individual kepub. It's the one named 'ePub uniform font scale' in libnickel.so.1.0.0.yaml.

Not all Kobo models have the epub/kepub font-size mismatch (e.g. KA1, Forma don't have it). If you only have one Kobo device it doesn't really matter which option you choose, but for users with multiple Kobo models kobopatch is the more flexible option because you could use the same saved kepubs on all devices.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote