View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #52
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
They're basically equivalent, so yeah.

Basically, the issue is deciding what SeriesID to use. I think everyone's settled on the Kobo generated SeriesID if a user has a Kobo downloaded book in that series on their device, or the SeriesName otherwise.

As I said, a matter of integrating the logic/SQL in my own code. I'll probably get around to it when I can be bothered to install FW 4.20.x on my devices...
I hope it's not too difficult to implement the series stuff.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote