View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 12:06 PM   #23
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Of all the eBooks I've read using ChareInk / Charis SIL, I'e never had an issue with a missing glyph.
Whereas I have run into several books that used glyphs that were not available. One series where the author loved posting quotes in Latin and Greek was a PITA to read using Charis SIL.

For instance: ἀνέχου καὶ ἀπέχου⁠—Ἐπίκτητος

Bear and forbear, endure and renounce, persist and resist. The first is likely the closest to a literal translation.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote