View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 02:41 PM   #76
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E; Kobo Clara BW
To answer the second part of your question about which template takes precedence, it seems to work this way: When you first send a book to the Kobo and disconnect, NickelSeries uses the subtitle (text column as in my previous post) template. When you later reconnect, the template in the driver is used.

How do I know this? (I'm no expert with this stuff.) You can see in my previous attachment that "Pages" is capitalized. But in the driver, using the same format, "pages" is NOT capitalized.

The first time I disconnect after sending a book, I can search for the book on the Kobo and see the subtitle as "xxx Pages. The next time I connect and look at the same book, I see "xxx pages".

I believe this performing exactly as intended. In the end, all I know is -- it works!
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote