View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 06:03 AM   #1
Moonbase59
Zealot
Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Moonbase59 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Tolino Vision 5, Tolino Tab 8"
EPUB Series Catalog with descriptions only for books in series?

I have a Tolino Vision 5 eReader that doesn’t show the series and series index. I export series into separate folders on the device, to create what Tolino calls "collections". Now—when reading books from a series—I never know which is next in reading sequence.

So I thought I’d create an EPUB "Series Catalog" that only contains "Series" and "Description". It works rather well (I can lookup which book is next in a series and read its description) but creates an enormously large catalog, since all (nearly 1,000) descriptions of all my books are included.

Is there an easy way to only include the descriptions for the books that are in a series (i.e., have a non-empty "series" entry)?

Attached are my current "Generate catalog" settings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Generate catalog_001.png
Views:	145
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	189777  
Moonbase59 is offline   Reply With Quote