View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 12:30 AM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
See [WIP] KoboMail - send ebooks by email to kobo devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by carls_mc View Post
I'm new to Kobo after using Kindles for years.

Does Kobo have a facility where you can send a book directly to the reader via email? With Kindles, you get a specific email address for your Kindle that you can send stuff to.

I often sideload books and wondering if it's possible not to have to plug in to the computer every time I want to add something.

If you can't send via email, is there some other way to wirelessly send books to a Kobo Libra?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote