View Single Post
Old 03-17-2022, 07:59 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondaygege View Post
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone can offer tips on how to restore the top left main menu after installing Nickel, Koreader.

I have a bottom right Nickel Menu. But the old Kobo Main Menu has disappeared from the top left. I have uninstalled Nickel once but that didn't restore the top left main menu. So I installed it again, but still hasn't returned.

I'd appreciate some tips on fixing this.

thanks,

James
Last time I looked, the hamburger icon for the main menu at the top left was removed several firmware versions ago. Newer firmware has the home, my books, etc at the bottom of the screen. Do you see a clock in the upper left corner when you are on the home screen? What version of Kobo firmware do you have installed? Have you tried to install that firmware again?

Edit: added image of home screen

Click image for larger version

Name:	Homescreen - July 27-01.png
Views:	138
Size:	948.0 KB
ID:	192823

Last edited by DNSB; 03-17-2022 at 08:03 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote