View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 04:44 PM   #9
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdancer View Post
Please give them feedback so they know this feature is still important to people.

https://resources.overdrive.com/libby-faqs/
Thanks. Are you using Libby? When you download to a device, can you access the files to transfer them to use outside the Libby app?

I'm hesitant to try out the Libby app myself for fear the settings will interfere with the Overdrive for Windows I'm happily using now, which I want to continue using as long as I can!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote