View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 06:17 AM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
There is when they're planning to discontinue it! They've already made it a little bit more difficult to download audiobooks using Overdrive. I'd just like to know if I'm worrying for nothing; I would hate to find out that Libby is like Hoopla, where I have to use a stupid app and listen on my phone.
Libby is now only web based and app based for iOS and Android. But as long as the Overdrive app will still download audiobooks, we are good to go.

If Overdrive was to no longer work, I'd have no idea how to download audiobooks to my laptop.

Last edited by JSWolf; 03-31-2022 at 06:19 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote