View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 01:00 AM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Simply that I don't like Windows 10 and think that 7 was the last good OS microsoft had. Also a bit miffed that MS claimed that 10 would be the last Windows version but now have 11.

I stayed with Windows XP until MS stopped faffing about and eventually released a decent operating system. Didn't bother with Vista etc.

Bottom line: I stay with 7 because I like it.
The thing is, things you sre trying to do are either going to be a hassle or won't work. Windows 10 will make your life with your Libra 2 so much easier. Plus, I think Windows 10 is better then Windows 7. I have used both and would go for 10 over 7 easily.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote