View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 10:18 AM   #3
Debi
Connoisseur
Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Ipad Mini 2, Ipad Air 2
I'm not familiar with the Samsungs but as someone who figured out that in ear earbuds agrivated my tinitus I've tried a few things.

I first tried the Zulu wearable speakers. I really liked them but they were just far enough away that outside noises sometimes overpowered them and I found myself having to rewind my book.

I then decided to try bone conduction headphones. The reviews weren't great but they mostly harped on music quality. I decided to give the entry level version of what I took to be the best brand a try. Aftershokz, now just Shokz. I loved them. As a female with a smallish head I did choose the minis which I'm glad I did. I've moved on to the Aeropex version...again minis and still love them I wear glasses and find them comfortable to wear for long periods. They also work well for taking calls. As a side note my cousin is a long haul trucker and now uses them to make and receive calls in his truck. He says they're the best he's used in his 25+ years on the road.
Debi is offline   Reply With Quote