View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 01:23 PM   #11
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
I downloaded and extracted the driver mentioned above. What do I have to do now ? I cannot find any setup, install... file ?
The first link posted by Kovid Goyal is the source code changes to add support for the 0x409 USB identifier showing in the debug output:

Code:
USBDevice(vendor_id=0x1949 product_id=0x324 bcd=0x409 devid=usb\vid_1949&pid_0324&rev_0409 devinst=5),
Digging into the source tree and looking at the code for driver.py, I suspect it would not work on 3.48 without reverting the Python3 changes.

For calibre 3.48, someone would need to modify the Kindle driver.py code for 3.48 and, going by what @davidfor did with the KoboTouch348 driver, add the bits and bobs to allow it to be added as a plugin installed driver.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote