View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 07:59 PM   #82
rtiangha
Evangelist
rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I guess back in Aug 2021, there was a commit that fixed the parsing of epub3s but the posted release binary never got updated. I can confirm that problematic epub3s that I had now import correctly with this fix, and luckily AppVeyor recently rebuilt it, so before it disappears again, here is the binary for those who were in the same boat.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NickelSeries-0deffca.zip (70.5 KB, 162 views)

Last edited by rtiangha; 05-25-2022 at 08:03 PM.
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote