View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 01:44 AM   #63
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
I installed the latest version setting Margin to 62 with clock top left and battery % top right.

It works fine thank you, but the battery font is noticeably bigger than the clock font

Edit: I tried it with the features switched so that Battery % is top left and clock top right, and the battery font is still much larger
Thanks for the feedback.

On my Glo and Forma, the battery font is the same size as the clock, I'm not sure what's going on here. Which device are you using?
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote