View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 05:40 AM   #64
Rid
Addict
Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura HD (R.I.P.) :(
Yes I believe it is to the Kobo servers.

New books I buy from Kobo, bookmarks etc. I am one of those people that every month the sync stops working and it can drain the battery from 90% to 10% in 30min. I usually have to delete the larger collections to get it working again.

Made a script that turns off the wifi after a certain amount of time, and would like to streamline the process and include starting the sync, as it takes a several more steps to start the sync while reading a book.

Even if it not possible that would be great to know so I can get this monkey off my back!
Rid is offline   Reply With Quote