View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 12:58 PM   #89
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrath View Post
Hi,
I'm currently trying to get this to work properly on a newly bought kobo clara 2e running firmware version 4.35.20400.

Sometimes when I plug the device in to my computer via USB it freezes and reboots after a a couple seconds.

Is this a known issue?

I'm trying to use Autoshelf along with this to organize multiple series into a single collection. I don't think this is causing the issue though as I've also encountered it while just using NickelSeries alone when I was troubleshooting.

I also can't get the metadata to parse at all. All I'm doing is copying a couple of folders of books over to the kobo and then disconnecting the USB cable.

I've attached the content.opf file from one of my books that I used for testing.
This might be the reason 4.35 was pulled. I don't believe it is NickelSeries causing it, but I'll confirm later. You could always try uninstalling NickelSeries and seeing if it still fails (your existing metadata will be left as-is).
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote