View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 02:39 PM   #7
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Too many) Kobo(s)
Sync failed again earlier today (after a couple of days working correctly, I'm really about why a setting that didn't give any issue for a couple of days started to give me issues today), draining my poor battery from 90 to 55 in a couple of hours.

I deleted:

Books
Fandom 1

collections on the device, and the sync finished (and - as expected - the drainage stopped), I suspect the faulty one was "Books".

I'm going to take a look at the sqlite file next time I connect my Kobo to check if I see something glaring wrong there
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote