View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 08:28 PM   #38
modified
Connoisseur
modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWHanson1 View Post
Only one of my 6 checked-out library books displays with the tab set to "loans" As far as I can tell, I checked out all 6 by the same procedure in Libby. When I hit "Refresh" I get a brief message saying "Synced 6 loans". What other info do you need from me? What could my problem be?
Loans don't appear if:

1. The title is already in your calibre library and the "Hide titles already in library" is checked
2. You are reading the loan with a Kindle
3. The loan is not an ebook/magazine, or is not available as an epub/pdf

If none of the above applies, you can send me via PM, the plugin logs generated after you restart calibre in debug mode, so that I can take a closer look.
modified is offline   Reply With Quote