View Single Post
Old 08-30-2023, 07:46 PM   #61
modified
Connoisseur
modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by natabat View Post
I'm seeing the same problem as miss_p1nky with the Title column in the holds tab. It'd be great to be able to resize the columns, or customize which columns are displayed.
The title column will resize together with the plugin window, so expand the plugin window if the title column is too narrow

Quote:
I think I noticed upthread that you added a "Borrow and Download" options to the holds, any chance you could add it to the search as well?
If you have toggled the "Borrow" button in the holds tab to "Borrow and Download", the button in the Search tab should also become "Borrow and Download", are you not seeing that?
modified is offline   Reply With Quote