View Single Post
Old 09-27-2023, 02:37 AM   #1
rsuchwani
Enthusiast
rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsuchwani ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle, Android
Media Queries - Screen Size for Samsung Devices

Hello Experts,

I have a question, I'm working on an ePub that needs to be absolutely responsive on specific Samsung devices (Mobiles and Tablets) and I'm thinking of using Media Queries for screen size adjustments.

What do you guys think about that? Is it a good idea to use Media Queries and if not what other options/methods can I use to make it absolutely responsive for specific devices?

The reason behind making the ePub responsive only for a few devices is that the ePub will only be read on the mentioned devices and won't be available to any other device, it's a very specific informative ePub for company employees only.

Any suggestions or alternate methods will be highly appreciated.
rsuchwani is offline   Reply With Quote