View Single Post
Old 09-30-2023, 09:20 AM   #1
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
Kobo stock reader not honouring styles?

I have a book in ePub format which is being shown with space between paragraphs and without indentation in the first line. Same book is shown properly in KOReader and the Calibre editor.

These are the classes for body and regular paragraph:
Code:
.calibre {
  display: block;
  padding-left: 0;
  padding-right: 0;
  text-align: justify;
  font-size: 1em;
  text-indent: 1.2em;
  line-height: 1.2em;
  margin: 0;
  widows: 1;
  orphans: 1;
}
.calibre1 {
  margin: 0;
}
This is the class for first paragraph in chapter which is no indented and has margins on top:
Code:
.noindent {
  font-size: 1em;
  text-align: justify;
  text-indent: 0;
  margin: 3em 0 0;
}
I always use KOReader and I was surprised to see this. Is it something normal in stock reader?

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk

Last edited by jospalau; 09-30-2023 at 10:32 AM.
jospalau is offline   Reply With Quote