View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 10:54 AM   #62
NotSimone
Book Enjoyer
NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I actually ran into this just today on both the Aus and NZ servers even though I was using those fine yesterday. Swapping to United States seems to have fixed it so it looks like Kobo are maybe trialling some kind of website refresh?

I’m on holiday until the end of the year with nary a laptop in sight so I can’t take a closer look for the next few weeks. I suggest to anyone else who runs into this to just start trying different countries and hope one works…
NotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote