View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 05:44 PM   #1
foice
Enthusiast
foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.foice once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Android reader
shelf-like display of the covers of the book in a collection

After purchasing a bunch of e-books they often end up in the folder where i store the files and I have difficulty to visualize all I got. So I was thinking that I could produce some kind of "gallery" image, which can display the ebooks as if they were in a bookshelf, from which I can see the side of the book with its nice graphics similar to the image here
Click image for larger version

Name:	book-shelf-bookstore-indoor-vector-illustration-88746798.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	205509

I was expecting that a library manager like Calibre could have such a feature. I am not able to find it there. Does anybody know how to get such a display of the covers of the book in collection?

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-01-2024 at 04:17 AM.
foice is offline   Reply With Quote