View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 03:07 PM   #1480
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleAZWorKFX View Post
So I am thinking, as a home user of using KFX on my kindle paperwhite, its not important how the kfx sees the table of contents, this is not something that I need to fix, for just reading an ebook, and accessing its table of contents, then I just want to confirm for my own personal ebooks I don't need to try to fix this in the Ebook editor options under calibre. I am right that for just reading and accessing them on my reader device, I don't really need Table of Contents to be Specified or I don't need to convert them into epub 3 format then KFX format, as it sounds like it does not matter much, I am correct?
Yes. There is no need for you to change anything related to the table of contents.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote