View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 09:15 AM   #31
electronicfur
Connoisseur
electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Samsung Note FBReader, Nook Simple Touch FBReader, (Kindle3 died)
That's good news. Could someone do me a favour and try this test OPDS library https://cops-demo.slucas.fr/feed.php

When I try it in the PocketBook Reader android app, it fails to open for example Authors->D->Doyle, Artur Conan. It for some reason opens a browser page showing the XML instead. But it can open Authors->W->Wells, H. G. and the War of the Worlds epub fine.

Wondering if it's the same on an actual PocketBook. If it is then I'll see what I need to change to the COPS feed to get PocketBook to be able to read COPS Calibre OPDS feeds.

Last edited by electronicfur; 03-02-2024 at 09:18 AM.
electronicfur is offline   Reply With Quote