View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 09:54 AM   #1
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
TOC's in audiobooks

I have (re)started with audiobooks. I discovered that listening to an audiobook in bed and not doing anything else can give a new dimension to the book, especially if it is a good narrator.
My Danish supplier af audiobooks deliver the books as a large number of MP3 files. They have an app that somehow is good enough, but there is no TOC. A TOC is important when you want to both listen to the book and read the book normally on my ereader.
I have contacted the supplier but not yet received an answer.
Is there a not too complicated way to add a TOC to a bunch of MP3 files? Is that the purpose of m4b files?
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote