View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 10:58 AM   #4
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Well I tried the AudioBookConverter. And it can convert a number of MP3 files to one M4B file, and it will also add chapters like those in the screenshot above.

I have however bought an IOS app "MP3 Audiobook Player" it will also accept the MP3 files and make a similar TOC.
The app will also accept the M4B file from AudioBookConverter, and will also accept a zip-file containing all the MP3-files.

Transfer is via iTunes.

I don't know if the chapters are the same as in an ebook, because I don't have both versions.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote