View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 03:47 PM   #30
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
You're both wrong - the perfect ereader is 7-8" with buttons.
You're right -- I wasn't correct in my response, I meant to say an updated 5" Kobo Mini with all of the modern attributes of the Clara BW and the addition of buttons on narrow, but still comfortably sized bezels, would be perfect.

Still hoping against reason that such a thing will come out some day. (yes, I'm familiar with InkPalm, etc... but prefer a dedicated device w/o Android, and with more book-like aspect ratio)
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote