View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:12 AM   #25
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
As I don't have any experience of using GitHub in push mode I'm attaching the updated KOBO/KOBOTOUCH driver here. I've tested it as best I can given I don't have access to one of the 2024 models.

A couple of notes:
  1. I'm not sure what the rules about driver version update are so I've left this line as-is:
    Code:
    version = (2, 5, 1)
  2. @PeterT, I've changed supported_dbversion to 175 as you previously mentioned.
Unless someone objects I will merge this code into calibre source and make a pull request for it.

@jackie_w: as far as I know the version is used only in debugging statements so we can be sure what code is running. It would matter much more if the driver was a "real" plugin instead of a built-in one. I will increment it to 2,5,2.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote