View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:01 PM   #1904
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Also, rogue hotkeys.

… resulting in pretty much chaos as it opens a zillion windows and activates narrator and all sorts of things (my screen somehow flipping upside-down was the cherry on top).
Something similar happened to me yesterday when annotating a full-screen screen capture, inadvertently pressed the "Make this my wallpaper" hotkey… (who knew there was such a thing in IV)

WTF!

… and then I pressed IV's "Tile the wallpaper" hotkey.

Aaaargh

Needless to say I binned those hotkeys toot-sweet.

Desktop software should default to a bare minimum of hotkeys - let the user decide which features should have a hotkey, and what key sequence they want for each.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote