View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 02:22 PM   #74
Gone
Out of order
Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Loads of people not even logged read this wonderful site.

Also advertisers/marketing (crayon dept.) deliberately, or due to being inept, confuse people with misleading names and descriptions.

In many countries the Advertising Standards organisations are funded by advertisers and they are not proactive. They wait for complaints (and people would rather go on a phone-in show). If the advert is found to breach "guidelines" there is rarely any penalty other than "Don't run this advert again". Actual illegal adverts are self-policed by bill-board companies, papers, magazines, radio, cinemas and TV, because they'd be prosecuted. Internet Social Media etc seem to think that neither local laws or Advertising Standards apply to them. Musk calls it "Free Speech".

Come to think of it, I think you may have not understood what I was talking about. That's OK. English is not my mother tongue, I make mistakes and don't always have the right vocabulary.

When I was talking about total dark mode, I meant for the book, the text, the interface, the menus, the dictionary, like it was possible with a patch before, and how Kindle does it. Not the colour "layer" (I don't know how to call it otherwise. And don't give me your course on how colours are made, I learned that in elementary shool. )
Gone is offline   Reply With Quote