Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 12:12 PM   #766
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PaperWhite 5, Aura One, Glowlight Plus, Scribe, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I’m tempted to buy the Scribe for the large screen, as an e-reader, I have no use for Notes. I currently have a Kindle 6.8 and a Kobo Forma. I love the Forma but it’s flaky and I’d prefer a large e-reader in the Kindle family. What do people think who use the Scribe only as an e-reader? Thanks
I bought the Scribe for reading. It is excellent. Only about half as much page turning. And exceptional battery life. I took my latest version PW to a doctor appointment this morning because I can fit it into my cargo pants pocket. Almost continuous page turning. I've got a Kobo Sage but even that is on the small side after enjoying reading on the Scribe. I wish my Sage had equivalent battery life.
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote