View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 05:13 AM   #85
NotSimone
Book Enjoyer
NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NotSimone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Honestly I'm somewhat surprised people actually use that link. Personally I only use Calibre to send books to my Kobo so my workflow doesn't really involve those links at all. I have noticed that ISBN is not actually that great of a unique identifier on Kobo, but I haven't found a better one yet (relying on the kobo url also seems kinda iffy).

What are people doing with Calibre that makes this an issue? Perhaps I can remove the functionality of the extension offering those links entirely instead.
NotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote