View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 04:40 PM   #225
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
What you do see when you access the Order Status page and enter your order number and email address?
I submitted my order on the morning of 10 April and my order status has remained at "Processed" whenever I load the order status page.

For a while today, I just kept getting an error when I attempted to load my order status which made me hope that my order was in the process of changing status but a few hours later, the error cleared and my order remained at "Processed" (with a Tracking Status of "shipment pending")
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote