View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 11:46 AM   #58
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->L2->iOS/CBW
Remove all formats except epub

I have built a simple chain that converts books into epub and then removes all formats except....

It works great thanks so much (and was easy to build), however, I would like to have the chain automatically remove all formats except epub. Is there any way to have it automatically have epub selected instead of me having to choose this option in the pop up dialog every time the chain is run?

I am sorry if I missed a post somewhere with an obvious answer to this sort of chain design.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote