View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 12:01 AM   #289
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
This is a little awkward to confess after my last rant/review. But earlier this evening I gave my LC a good cleaning (with some glasses/screen cleaner.) It turns out there was some kind of film, I suspect from factory, that was subtle but affecting my perception of the screen quality.

<deleted>

Edit: And no, by film I do not mean the screen protector you peel off.
I noticed when I peeled the screen protector off my LC, there was a residue left on the screen. Using an eyeglass cleaning wipe (smells like alcohol) cleaned the residue off.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote