View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:25 PM   #6
TheRealJohnAdams
Enthusiast
TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.TheRealJohnAdams has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma, Onyx Page
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
MultiPie was the original developer. We sold it to Sam, who subsequently offered it for resale along with effectively abandoning it.

FWIW: my son did the iOS version and I did the Android version, starting in 2012.
Thank you for explaining. I will try to get in touch with Sam. He does not seem to be active on the site anymore or I would send him a message here. Thank you for all your work on Calibre Companion, by the way. It is still the best library management tool for e-ink Android devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
How would CC be able to be installed on an iOS device if it was made open source?
Not sure I understand your question. Boox e-ink devices are Android; Calibre Companion currently works on them. I just think there are some improvements that would make CC even better for e-ink devices.
TheRealJohnAdams is offline   Reply With Quote