View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 05:48 PM   #45
Frogm4n
Zealot
Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
I have noticed in bright light that there is also a square overlay on the screen. Is this normal? I haven't seen anybody mention it.

(I tried to attach a file but my iPhone won't play nice so here is an Imgur link until I get back home
https://imgur.com/a/isHl7DR)
I've seen similar on regular tablets. It was light catching the usually clear traces of the capacitive touch layer. I don't know if it's certain angles and certain polarization, etc. but it looked much like your photo. I couldn't see it straight on, only at an off angle.
Frogm4n is offline   Reply With Quote